Please note the below agenda is subject to change.
Main registration for the conference.
- Aviation is a force for good
- The carbon challenge
- Our progress to date
- Where do we need to get to?
- What are the solutions?
Air transport, just like any other sector of the European economy will need to contribute to the European Green Deal.
- What are the actions needed to achieve sustainable aviation?
- What role should industry, policy-makers and passengers play in supporting the planned objective of a climate-neutral economy by 2050?
- How can we ensure that air transport reduces its environmental footprint while maintaining connectivity and affordability for travellers?
- What does sustainable aviation look like in 2040 and beyond?
- What are the realistic timelines for using future technologies?
- Is Flight Shaming impacting passenger demand?
- What do the CEOs expect of this new European Commission?